Accubeam Laser Marking uses state-of-the-art laser technology to laser mark and laser engrave almost any material. These markings can range from basic alpha numeric information and bar codes to highly detailed logos and designs.
Accubeam’s unique laser marking systems allows us to work with both in process components and fully fabricated assemblies. In some cases, we have offered a full turnkey product. This means we can help you at any stage of your production cycle. Our strict quality control program ensures that your parts and products are properly handled at every step. Once marked they’re carefully inspected and packaged to your specifications and since laser marking and laser engraving is directly on the component or product, you eliminate any additional handling steps involved with affixing nameplates and labels, saving labor expenses.
Accubeam Laser Marking offers numerous advantages and benefits over other forms of commercial identification, such as pad printing, chemical etching and others.
Top 5 Reasons to use Accubeam Laser Marking
- Laser Marking produces precise, detailed & uniform marks on a variety of materials.
- Laser Marking will not vary in color, location and size from part to part.
- Laser Marking is environmentally friendly. No dangerous chemicals or inks are used.
- Laser Engraving is permanent, the design is cut into the material.
- Laser Marking and Laser Engraving are the most efficient and economical method, to mark, engrave and cut parts.
Accubeam Laser Marking serves many industries including aerospace, automotive, electronics, industrial, marine, medical, military and promotional. Offering multiple services to each of these industries, we strive to give you the highest quality of service you deserve. With a combined 30 years of experience our team of trained laser professionals are ready to take on any project you might have. If you would like us to quote your next project please feel free to contact us or fill out our request a quote form.