At Accubeam Laser, we offer contract laser cutting services for a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. As a production method, laser cutting is effective at creating highly precise and accurate parts from sheet metal. The process uses a high-powered laser beam to heat, melt, and vaporize specific sections of the workpiece to produce the design of a part or component.
Our Laser Cutting Metal Capabilities
Our laser cutting equipment accommodates a variety of metals to meet the varying needs of our customers. The metals for which we have the capacity for laser cutting include:
- Steel and steel alloys (e.g., carbon, stainless, mild, spring, and tool)
For these metals, we offer the following laser cutting capabilities:
- Assist gases: oxygen and nitrogen
- XYZ working range: 48 inches (X) by 48 inches (Y) by 3.5 inches (Z)
- Cutting thicknesses: Mild Steel – .375 inches; Aluminum – .25 inches; Copper and Brass – .25 inches; Titanium – .125 inches
- Tolerance: +/- .002 inches
- Supported drawing types: .dxf, .ai, .dwg, .hpgl, .jpg, .bmp, .tif, and Gerber
For a comprehensive list of Laser Cutting Metal capabilities refer to our Specifications Table below.
We provide different types of Laser Cutting Metal processes applied based on the material type and requirements, Flame, Fusion, Sublimation and Laser Drilling, each can be assisted with inert gases to boost the energy or ensure the edges are oxide free.
Here at Accubeam we have extensive experience laser cutting a wide array of materials and parts for all industries to provide exacting solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s needs and specifications. Laser cutting is computer driven process, leading to accurate and repeatable cutting of parts where holding tolerances is critical.
Why Choose Accubeam?
By choosing us as their laser cutting metal service provider, our customers experience a number of advantages over our competitors, including:
- Specialized tooling. We have the experience and equipment necessary to create specialized tooling for custom or unique part or component production operations, including automating large production runs to meet customer demands.
- Deep engraving. Our team can produce engravings to depths in excess of 0.030 inches on any material with high efficiency and fast lead times.
- Volume production versatility. Regardless of whether a customer needs short or full-scale, large production runs, we can accommodate their production needs.
- Managed inventory and drop shipping. We offer in-house inventory management services for recurring product orders, including pulling, processing, and drop shipping.
Laser Cutting Metal Services From Accubeam
As an industry leader in innovative tooling and processes, Accubeam understands how to offer customers the greatest product value. We ensure customers always receive the highest quality products and superior customer service by leveraging our over 15 years of experience in laser cutting and committing ourselves fully to honesty and transparency. Whether a customer needs a short run or full-scale production run, no job is too small or too large for our expert team.
To learn more about our laser cutting capabilities, see our laser cutting portfolio. For additional information or to speak with one of our experts about your project specifications, contact us or request a quote today. Our sales teams located in Sarasota and Orlando look forward to serving your laser cutting metal needs.
Click to Enlarge